Rock Solid Solar Benefits for the Granite State
New Hampshire currently boasts the 7th highest cost of living in the United States in regard to electric utility rates. How do you curb that unavoidable cost? Go solar.
Solar power is no longer the energy solution of the future – it’s the energy solution of the present. Installing solar panels on your home or business provides you with clean, powerful energy that has never been more affordable.
Harnessing the power of the sun and utilizing solar energy is not only a sustainable practice, it’s also renewable, which means that the power it provides is infinite. And what’s more, utilizing solar power creates zero emissions and minimizes the collective dependence on (limited) fossil fuels. It’s good for you, good for your home, good for your business, good for your wallet, and good for the environment. That’s a lot of “wins.”
- Solar helps you save on (or eliminate) your electric bill.
- Given the current state mandate on clean energy production (House Bill 1116), installing a solar panel array can actually be a revenue stream for you. Read all about net metering for a better understanding of how your system can earn you money for any “unused” production.
- The state of New Hampshire offers very competitive rebates that, as of right now, will get you as much as $2,500 back on your solar investment (not to mention a much larger federal tax rebate that will get you 30% back).
- Solar panel arrays increase the value of your property.
- Solar energy strengthens the environment.